Some facilities have reopened following Hurricane Ian. View the latest list of closings and openings.
General Pool Admission Fees
- Adult (18 and up) $3.00
- Child (ages 2-17) $2.00
- Adult (18 and up) $100 + tax
- Child (ages 2-17) $75 + tax
- Family passes (4 members) $230 + tax and $30 for each additional child
- Adult (18 and up) $60.00 + tax
- Child (ages 2-17) $38.00 + tax
- $27 for 10 classes (one free class!)
WeatherBug® Outdoor Lightning Alerting System
About the Outdoor Lightning Alerting System
Charlotte County Community Services uses the WeatherBug® Outdoor Lightning Alerting System at all four county pools. It is the most accurate system and new standard in lightning detection technology.
When the system detects lightning within 10 miles of the facility, the air horn sounds an uninterrupted 15-second blast and a strobe light will activate. When the horn and/or the light activates, the lifeguards will direct you to clear the pool area and seek shelter indoors for 30 minutes. Each time lightning is detected within 10 miles, the alert system timer resets to 30 minutes and begins counting down again.
When the system no longer detects a threat, three 5-second blasts from the horn will sound and the strobe light will stop flashing. The lifeguards will announce when the pool reopens.
- An means the pool will remain closed until there is and the lifeguards announce that the pool is open.
If the Connection is or please check with the lifeguards to see if the pool is open.
Please note: The hours of operation on the WeatherBug widget are for the lightning alerting system NOT the pool.